An electric water heater tank has two heating elements to warm water inside the tank. When a designated water temperature is reached the heating element will cycle off.
Electric Instant Showers Kenya is your ultimate source for best quality water heaters in Kenya
The electric water heater cylinder uses 240v of alternating current to operate two heating elements; one near the middle of the tank and another near the bottom. Each element is controlled by its own thermostat.
If the water temperature and pressure rise above normal operating levels the temperature and pressure valves open to stabilize the system. A valve that leaks need to be replaced immediately.
If electric water heater is not working properly, first determine if a fuse has blown off. Also check the reset button and the high-level thermostat. You can also check each element and thermostat for continuity.
Advantages of an electric hot water heater
- Quite affordable and easy maintenance
- The upfront cost of purchasing an electric water heater tends to be relatively low. Though you still need to be careful.
- With the biggest, established brands you’re often paying for the name rather than the technology and there can be question marks around whether you’re buying a genuine product or a fake.
- Long-life solution water heaters representing great value for money.
- The less electric a water heater uses, the cheaper it is to run.
- Safety: With water and electricity, you don’t want any unnecessary risks. This is where it pays to avoid the cheapest on the market.